segunda-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2012

The Play

play [plei]

noun
2. a dramatic performance, as on the stage.

verb (used with object)
22. to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance; portray 
23. to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.

verb (used without object)
48. to take part or engage in a game.
 
 

It doesn't matter why we put our masks on and played
It doesn't matter why we respected the deal and played
It just doesn't matter
When I looked into your eyes, yes it was true
When I looked into your eyes that was not a game
When I looked into your eyes that was just me 
And when my eyes found you staring at me
It doesn't matter how shy I felt
I just hope that was true too
As all the kisses, as the whole play.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário